- Focus: drawing and technical implementation of high-quality, tailor-made residential projects
- Interface coordination between all parties involved in planning
- Development of design and construction drawings, for different stakeholders, in close collaboration with the project management
- completed technical studies in the field of interior design or architecture
(HTL | college / University | or similar)
- several years of professional experience in technical planning
- advanced ArchiCAD skills and basic skills of AutoCAD
- knowledge of construction in the field of wood, metal or stone is an advantage
- german language skills (minimum B2)
- independent, structured and precise working method
WHAT WE OFFER
- an inspiring working environment and a very collegial atmosphere
- Great scope for your personal development
- long term job at an expanding company
- attractive flexitime model
- other attractive benefits (fresh fruits, coffee, employee events, ...)
We offer performance-based payment above minimum wages. Depending on your qualifications and professional experience, a gross yearly salary from EUR 36.000 may be provided.
Become a part of the Bernd Gruber Team.
We are eager to meet you!